Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Metro Detroit Michigan? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). […]
Tag Archives | short-sale-vs-foreclosure
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
This company helped us take the leap into home ownwership. We were helped with compassion and superior customer service. We were able to find the perfect home and they are so knowledgeable and hospitable that we encourage anyone who needs assistance in purchasing the right home to seek Community Realm Thanks so much, Anthony and Kelly SmithAnthony Smith Kelly Smith
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- What To Do If You Want To Sell A House With Water Damage in Michigan
- 3 Questions to Ask People Who Are Looking To Buy Your House
- 3 Tips To Help You Sell Your House For Top Dollar For Michigan Sellers
- Pros and Cons of Rent to Own Housing In Metro Detroit
- The Costs of Rent to Own Housing – For the Metro Detroit Michigan Area